Inspiring raincoat

December 21, 2016









Things which inspire me: oversized coats, Peter Lindbergh, red lips, wearing my blouse backwards, pockets everywhere, light fabrics, gold necklaces, high heels, natural look, man suit, lace, layering, …

And definitely I felt inspired by this Petja Zorec raincoat. I bought this raincoat 2 years ago (I think this month it will celebrate its anniversary) and she designed similar raincoat for people with disabilities. The PILIUS is a unique raincoat for wheelchair users. (More here). I think the idea is amazing!

And I don’t need rain to put this coat on! It goes well with the sun too!


Dress / Massimo Dutti
Raincoat / Petja Zorec
Jeans / Only
Ankle boots / Zara
Rings / Zara


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on @sabinasmolnikar