Roll up sleeves

November 20, 2016










I was trying to make a major statement with a pair of ultra-flared pants. I’m wearing them with some heels to help lengthen the legs and allow the pants to shine in its glory. I had fun with proportions and extures.

I paired it with a long coat and a cozy sweater for a really pink attitude. I must say that Ana is a true visionary. This sweater was made in 2013 but look at these sleeves, they are super long! All the fashion people now wear oversize sleeves!


Sweater / Ana Jelinič
Jeans / Mango
Coat / H&M Studio aw 2016
Heels / Zara
Bag / Zara
Belt / Orsay
Rings / Zara

2 comments:

  1. Really like the light atmosphere in these photos!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jecky! I really love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on @sabinasmolnikar