No. 2

March 20, 2016
 












In my last post I was wearing the same three things: leather jacket, boots and denim shirt but today I slightly changed my outfit and upgrade my go-to topper with this super long vest.

Leather jacket is s a must-have staple in every woman’s wardrobe. It’s very cool outerwear piece to throw on whether you want to elevate a casual look or infuse a little edge.

And these boots. I am wearing them all the time, almost every day. The catch is that they are the only footwear in which my feet and socks stay dry in rain or snow.

I think we are all waiting for the spring to finally arrive.


Denim shirt / Zara
Leather jacket / Mango
Vest / Zara
Boyfriend jeans / Mango
Boots / Zara
Bag / Zara




Photos: Dušan Smolnikar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow me on @sabinasmolnikar